Saturday, July 14, 2007

Welling

If I have to swallow all of this I want something to wash it down with

wallow in all of this

Clarity from the pit

I witness dawn's early lightning and the errant sparks from the fire.

I hear birds when everyone else is sleeping.

Listening for all of these.

Out in the flatlands where no one heres.

no one's hear

Early mourning sounds

grounds

For dismissal.

I was this missed.

dis missile

This missive was a projectile

Summery summary projection

Out in the woulds I wood have

Shambled through leafless backGrounds

2 comments:

That Girl Who Blogs Stuff said...

The people demand more poems!

prairie.bohemian said...

How playful!
"Out in the flatlands where no one hears."
This line gives me shivers and I'm not sure why. It seems like an opening to something much bigger--a short short story perhaps?